For over fifty years our team has supported several organizations close to our hearts. We know how tough it is to go out and raise funds for nonprofits on tight budgets, but we are here to help. With our equipment, like the HP Indigo, we can help your organization by listening to the trends and accommodating your budget to reach your current/potential donors and supporters. Here are some things to consider when you are doing your next mailing:
- Test Your Mailer: Have you ever sat around the conference table and come up with (what you thought) was a great idea for a direct mailer, created it and sent it out and the results were just ho-hum? Why not test your mailer(s) before you send it out to your entire list? Our team can take one, two, three, four or more mailing ideas and do a sample mailing to see what mailer does better. Think of it as the A-B testing of direct mail. By doing this step in your process, you will increase your return and maybe learn a little something about your target market. Our team can switch images, words, type of stock – let us help get your mailer ready for the last push of the season!
- Siimplify Your Message: K.I.S.S. Yes, Keep It Simple Silly! When you make the goal of your nonprofit as simple and easy to understand as possible, potential donors will feel more comfortable contributing. Complex language, technical jargon and other highly specific messages alienate readers. Target your direct mail campaign with added personalization, talking right to the donor and their “hot buttons”. Pull on their heartstrings with what you know about the donor and potential donor – it will make them stop and listen to your message. Our digital printing team can take your database and incorporate variable data to any project, pulling in different graphics or photos and words. This will help you increase your rate of return on your “ask” about 4-11% if done right.
So, why don’t you let our team of personalized mailers help your nonprofit organization develop a direct mail solution to overcome the challenges you are facing and help you increase your reach and return to prospective and existing donors and partners with a piece that speaks to them directly? Call us we are here to help.
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
Have you ever heard of the K.I.S.S. (keep it simple silly) principal when it comes to design or printing? As you know, the world is filled with digital noise, chaos and complexity… how do you get around all of that? K.I.S.S! Minimalism is key – try to keep text short and to the point, images simple and meaningful – maximize white space and work with a simple/clean layout creating an authentic engaging piece! Less is more! If you are looking for a few suggestions on your next printed piece – reach out to our team, from our sales team to our designers, we know what works! And remember, if you K.I.S.S. and add variable data to your next piece… your customer will be impressed, and the engagement will be more than they imagined! With our new digital capacity, our team can create amazing, simple, variable data pieces – let us help you start a conversation with your customer!
Well, we are half way through 2018 and the predictions on mailing have been right on – personalization is KEY. As you know, as marketers we want to create engagement and personalized campaigns to increase our rate of return and investment in doing a direct mailer. With our added capacity in digital, we have seen a steady increase in personalization – not only by variable data but in the stocks, colors, and finishing that is being used to catch the customer’s attention and engage them to “do something” with the piece (call, get on a website, download an APP). According to Carlson’s 1-1 Response Rate Report static mail has an average response rate of 3.2% versus the average for personalized mail: 12.3%. As we work to incorporate print and digital campaigns and give the end-user experienced based marketing pieces – think about personalized direct mail and campaigns. AND if you want to know how to get started – talk to our team! We have created them for companies big and small!
It is an exciting time. You’re engaged and planning for the big day! The dress, the flowers, the food and… the invitations! Wedding stationery sets the mood so don’t get stuck with old fashioned invites – here are some hot trends for the 2018 wedding season!
- Bring out the artist in you! The softness of watercolors is hot right now, including bright and bold colors. Try using them on a 120# offset card stock to add to the softness.
- Add some WOW to your invite by printing them on acrylic. The clear substrate amazes guests every time. Don’t be afraid about a traditional design or a modern design, both look great on acrylic. Try pairing it with a colorful envelope!
- Mysterious and moody invitations using rich dark colors or dark papers and printing bright colors – even white, sets the tone to an evening of fun and romance.
We know the typical way to order your invitations is to go online or to a stationery store, go through books and order; but you are unique and your invitation should exude your personality and the big day! People don’t realize we can help. You think, well you are such a big printer, I can never afford invitations from you! Not the case! With our HP Indigo digital press, the possibilities are endless. We can print on over 3500 different substrates (paper, acrylic, wood, etc.), we can print on dark colors with ease and we can match your colors (in fact 92% of all PMS colors) on anything we print. So if you need help with a wedding invite, a corporate invite, or something for the block party – reach out – talk to us! We can help!
Legislation is being passed to prevent unwanted emails and SMS messages. More brands and agencies are turning back to print. Postal marketing doesn’t require the consent digital requires thanks to the new legislation. This is great news for our clients!
Find out more information below:
Still not sure what the best angle is for your business or start-up? Call us at (248) 473-8210. We can help.
The marketing landscape is changing with an increasing need to direct target audiences to your digital environment. And, like this Forbes article highlights, print has an all too important role not to be ignored. Do you have a waiting room for patients or customers? Consider print brochures or pamphlets they can skim over. Having trouble directing traffic to your online space? Send out print ads that direct your audience to your online pages utilizing QR codes and personalization. Direct marketing to clients will help your digital footprint as well as leave them with something they can take home and remind them about you.
Still not sure what the best angle is for your business? Call us at (248) 473-8210. We can help.
Printing with us is a Slam Dunk! Win Breakfast for your office!
Valentine’s Day is a celebration full of love, flowers, chocolate, and, of course, cards. Believe it or not, nearly 1 billion Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged every year in the US. Even the Italian city of Verona, where Shakespeare’s most loved characters Romeo and Juliet lived, receives about 1,000 letters addressed to Juliet each year. That’s a LOT of paper to go around!
Being a business in the press industry means that we take conscious efforts to waste less and use resources efficiently. This Valentine’s Day, if you have a card to recycle, please consider sending them to St. Jude’s Ranch for Children where the cards will be recycled and reused to provide teens with life and work skills. Or, drop them in your recycling bin or at your local recycling center!
We hope everyone has a wonderful and loved Valentine’s Day this year. Plus, don’t forget – all chocolate goes on sale the next day!