Our work begins with a file. Whether you send us an electronic file or upload to our secure FTP portal – our team quickly jumps on reviewing your files, preflighting for any potential problems. If a problem is detected in your file, our pre-press team will alert you of what is needed and/or they will be happy to address the issue on your behalf to keep your job on schedule.
For tips on how to set up your file for a printer – send our team an email at email@example.com and they will be happy to walk you through the process.
Once files are ready to go our team will present a proof to you for review and approval. We utilize all the latest in digital direct to plate technology, allowing us to save time and expedite your project.
We have the following equipment:
- Mac Pro 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon (3GB 1066MHz DDR3) Mac OS X (10.9.5)
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 Suite
- HP SmartStream Designer
- Fuji XMF Workflow 6.2
- Epson SureColor P9000 44″ 11 Color Plotter
- Fujifilm Javelin 8600N-S Platerite CTP
- Xitron Raster Blaster RIP v. 3.7