At the heart of Compton are printing craftsmen. Compton has press capabilities to facilitate your every need, from high-quality offset printing to digital short runs, we are here to produce your project utilizing the best team and equipment in the business.
We are committed to attaining standards that elevate industry levels resulting in an excelling quality product for each customer. We are dedicated to producing amazing work at the quickest turnaround time for our clients utilizing the latest industry technology.
Compton Press takes pride in being your single source for all your printing needs.
We have the following prepress equipment:
- Mac Pro 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon (3GB 1066MHz DDR3) Mac OS X (10.9.5)
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 Suite
- HP SmartStream Designer
- Fuji XMF Workflow 6.2
- Epson SureColor P9000 44″ 11 Color Plotter
- Fujifilm Javelin 8600N-S Platerite CTP
- Xitron Raster Blaster RIP v. 3.7
We have the following conventional offset equipment:
- 28 x 40 – (5 color with aqueous coater) 102SP Heidelberg SpeedMaster (Perfector)
- (2) 11 x 17 – (2 color) Ryobi presses
We have the following digital equipment:
- Canon imagePress C8000VP (folding/stitching) plus Extended Feed Fiery RIP
- HP Indigo 5600 – 7 Color Press (5900 upgrade coming soon)
- SmartStream Server
We have the following bindery and finishing equipment:
- Polar EMC 115 – Monitor – programmable cutter
- 9 Pocket Harris Omnibinder-gather, fold, stitch and trim
- 8 station fully automatic collator + stitcher
- Lawson 5-head veri-speed punchWeldotron shrink wrap
- MBO 26inch Right Angle Folder
- MBO 28inch Right Angle Folder
- MBO Knife Folder
- Variable Data and Mailing Services also available
Our promise to you:
- Our pressroom has been assembled to continuously perform. This is our commitment to your business’s growth.
- Compton takes great pride in our ability to produce the highest quality printing using proven methods and the latest technologies.
- Compton has its own inplant ink mixing facility and is capable of blending inks and saving costly time during adjustments. Our well trained printing professionals are capable of meeting the needs of the most demanding projects.
- Color management is addressed by maintaining equipment calibration on a regular basis and exploring new technologies and methods that will repeatedly give our customers the best product, consistently.
- We offer flexible press check times, to meet the schedules of our customers.
- We conduct continuous product testing that allows our press operators to work with the best products offered to the printing industry and the ability to give our customers the results they expect.